I am learning toki pona and this is where I write about what I am doing in toki pona.
You can visit my website for more info on toki pona.
English translations for this blog can be found here.
The material on this toki pona website was written by Dave and is released under Creative Commons license.

Wednesday, June 6, 2012

mun Wenu li lon suno

tenpo suno pini la mun Wenu li tawa sewi e suno.
jan mute li lukin e suno.
jan mute li lukin e ijo pimeja lili lon suno.
mun Wenu li lukin sama pipi lili.
mi wile lukin e suno.
mi ken ala lukin e suno.
tenpo suno pini la ijo walo pimeja li lon sewi.
telo li anpa.
ni li ike tawa mi.
jan sona pi ma ante li pali e sitelen.

1 comment:

  1. Yesterday, the planet Venus moved above the sun.
    Many people looked at the sun.
    Many people looked at the small black object on the sun.
    The planet Venus looked like a little bug.
    I wished to look at the sun.
    I could not look at the sun.
    Yesterday, gray clouds were in the sky.
    It was raining.
    I did not like this.
    Smart people from other countries made pictures.

    ReplyDelete