I am learning toki pona and this is where I write about what I am doing in toki pona.
You can visit my website for more info on toki pona.
English translations for this blog can be found here.
The material on this toki pona website was written by Dave and is released under Creative Commons license.

Saturday, June 2, 2012

tomo lili mi

tenpo pini suli la mi sitelen ala lon lipu ni.
mi ike.
tenpo kama la mi wile sitelen sin.

tenpo kama lili la mi wile pali e tomo lili.
mi pali e tomo lili lon ma monsi tomo suli mi.
mi kama jo e nasin pi pali tomo.
mi wile pana e ilo mi lon insa pi tomo lili mi.
tenpo ni la ilo mi li lon insa tomo pi tomo tawa mi.
mi ken ala pana e tomo tawa mi lon insa tomo pi tomo tawa mi.
sina ken lukin e nasin pi tomo lili mi lon lipu ni:
http://sonomashanty.blogspot.com/

1 comment:

  1. For a long time, I have not written on this page.
    I have been bad.
    In the future I want to write again.

    In a little while I am going to build a shed.
    I am building the shed in my backyard.
    I have shed building plans.
    I want to put my tools inside my shed.
    Now my tools are in my garage.
    I cannot put my car into my garage.
    You can see the shed plans at this page:
    http://sonomashanty.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete