I am learning toki pona and this is where I write about what I am doing in toki pona.
You can visit my website for more info on toki pona.
English translations for this blog can be found here.
The material on this toki pona website was written by Dave and is released under Creative Commons license.

Monday, June 25, 2012

len mi li anpa.

mi jo e tomo lili lon insa tomo mi.
mi pana e len mi lon insa tomo lili ni.
palisa li lon sewi len mi.
tenpo suno pini la palisa ni li anpa.
len mi li anpa tawa anpa.
pakala!
mi weka e len mi tan tomo lili.
mi pona e palisa pakala.
mi pana e len mi lon insa tomo lili sin.
ni li ike tawa mi.

1 comment:

  1. My clothes fell.

    I have a small room inside my house.
    I put my clothes inside this small room.
    A rod is above my clothes.
    Yesterday this rod fell.
    My clothes fell to the ground.
    Darn!
    I removed my clothes from my closet.
    I fixed the broken rod.
    I put my clothes inside the closet again.
    I did not like this.

    ReplyDelete